Sold in quantities of 6 only.
State—of—the—art heavy—duty alkaline based wine line cleaner for professional use on the most difficult job or every day line cleaning. Packaged in convenient 68 oz. bottle with an easy measuring cup built into the cap. This alkaline cleaner attacks and dissolves tartrate, tannins, and biofilms. Kills bacteria, molds, and yeast.
Winery Recommended Cleaning Solution
1% caustic in solution for effective cleaning. 1 over cap per gallon. To be used in conjunction with Micro Matic Acid Wine Line Cleaner
- A lower solution mix (i.e. one ounce) will not be as effective in removing build—up and deposits in the line, thus leading to the potential need for additional cleanings
- Micro Matic Wine Line Cleaner contains the latest surfactant technology
- Surfactants (wetting agent) reduce surface tension between the deposit to be removed and the cleaning agent. The surfactant brings the deposit and cleaning agent into better contact allowing for a higher degree of chemical reaction to remove deposits
- The surfactant agent also enables fast and thorough rinsing – ensuring all the chemical is washed out of the line, leaving no residue
Effective in All Water Conditions
- Around the country water conditions can vary from hard to soft. Micro Matic Wine Line Cleaner delivers consistent cleaning performance in any water condition
Lowest Foaming of Any Alkaline Cleaner
- Less foam results in greater wine line contact with the cleaning solution
- Save time and labor by reducing clean—up from excess foam
- Eliminate guess work—the bright green color indicator lets you know when chemical solution is in the line and when it has been safely rinsed out. Always verify with pH paper
- Always clean wine lines and equipment each time with Liquid Wine Line Cleaner AND Liquid Wine Acid Line Cleaner. Wine lines should be cleaned every month, or change of product
- Frequency—lines and hardware cleaning time varies depending on if the wine is sterile filtered, cold and heat stable
For professional use only. Read and follow directions for use. Harmful or fatal if swallowed.
Hazardous Material—$28.50 charge per case added to invoice when shipping via UPS. SAVE ON SHIPPING CHARGES! Multi—case orders ship via freight. Call 866—327—4159 for a freight quote. For orders that will be shipping to Alaska or Hawaii please call 866—327—4159. For orders that will be shipping to Canada please call our International Sales Department at 1—815—968—7557