Sold in quantities of 6 only.
State-of-the-art heavy-duty citric acid cleaner for professional use that will remove stubborn buildup. When used in conjunction with Micro Matic Wine Line Cleaner, wine lines will remain free of bio-film, tartrates and tannins. Packaged in convenient 68 oz. bottle with an easy measuring cup built into the cap.
Winery Recommended Cleaning Solution
1% caustic in solution for effective cleaning. 1 over cap (3.33 ounces) per gallon
- A lower solution mix will not be as effective in removing build—up and deposits in the line, thus leading to the potential need for additional cleanings
Patent-pending formula features
- Latest surfactant, resulting in fast and easy cleaning
- Effective in all water conditions
- Citric Acid Solution
- Eliminate guess work - the bright pink color indicator lets you know when chemical solution is in the line and when it has been safely rinsed out. Always verify with pH paper
- Always clean wine lines and equipment each time with Liquid Wine Line Cleaner AND Liquid Wine Acid Line Cleaner. Wine lines should be cleaned every month, or change of product
- Frequency—lines and hardware cleaning time varies depending on if the wine is sterile filtered, cold and heat stable
For professional use only. Read and follow directions for use. Harmful or fatal if swallowed.
Hazardous Material - $28.50 charge per case added to invoice when shipping via UPS. SAVE ON SHIPPING CHARGES! Multi—case orders ship via freight. Call 866-327-4159 for a freight quote. For orders that will be shipping to Alaska or Hawaii please call 866-327-4159. For orders that will be shipping to Canada please call our International Sales Department at 1-815-968-7557