10 304 Faucet—Glycol Cooled
Save space and serve cold beer with our new wall mount draft tower—Kronos! The brushed stainless steel finish with polished stainless steel faucets provide an eye-catching, hygienic stage for "What's on tap!" The drain is hidden behind a brushed stainless steel skirt for a clean appearance.
Installation Suggestions with Kronos
- Direct Draw—Through the Wall Dispensing. Beer will warm up in the wall space between the interior of the walk—in cooler and the exterior. Guarantee your first pour is cold by utilizing a power pack to circulate cold glycol around the shanks at the point of dispense
- Long Draw—Remote Dispensing. If there is limited space on the bartop or even the back bar—consider the Kronos wall mount dispenser
- View Kronos Features
Perfect for Modular Multi—Faucet Installations
Kronos makes for excellent modular multi—faucet installations. For example: combine two 10 faucet Kronos for a show—stopping 20 faucet draft beer station. Simply plumb the glycol from one station to the other and tie the plumbing together behind the hidden skirt.
Rinser Water Inlet Installation:
View Water inlet Components
Important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
- Always check local plumbing codes first.
- Install in-line water regulator set at 15 PSI from the street water supply.
- Install a shutoff rinser on the water supply.
NOTE: It is recommended a licensed plumber connect the glass rinser to the water supply line. Always use an in-line shut-off and water pressure regulator. Micro Matic shall not be held liable for damage caused by improper installation.
Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.