Our best kegerator! Superior quality for years of reliable performance. Equipped with an interior blower to keep cold air circulating so your first beer is cold. Industry's first integrated glass rinser. Conditions the glass before pouring—wetting and chilling for an easier pour.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel top with glass guard rails
- Drip tray with removable grill for easy cleaning
- Door with key lock
- Reinforced stainless steel interior floor
- Analog thermostat
- 3" Diameter Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower with one faucet (Knob not included)
- Integrated glass rinser
- Built in blower continually channels cold air through the dispensing tower to ensure cold product
- Rear knock out plug for gas line to help insure easy mounting of CO2 cylinder outside of unit if preferred
- Unit can be changed from 115v to 230v. Call for pricing
- View Keg Dimensions
Units purchased after January 1, 2018: Three (3) years parts and labor, an additional two (2) years on the compressor (parts only). Units sold before December 31, 2017: One year parts and labor, an additional four years on the compressor (parts only). All warranty work is handled through Micro Matic certified service agents.
Tapping equipment not included. Order separately. Dispensing from more than 1 keg will require either changing the tower to one with more faucets, or using a Tower Adapter.
How long will a keg of draft beer remain fresh?
Important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
Can I enclose my keg refrigerator in a cabinet?
Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.