A glass of draft beer served from the EdgeStar kegerator is about 1/2 the cost of cans or bottles of your favorite brew and with that kind of savings, it doesn't take long to pay for a new kegerator. Order one today and start enjoying cold, delicious draft beer at home. Competitors sell the EdgeStar kegerator but you can only buy it with genuine Micro Matic tapping equipment here.
Kegerator Product Highlights
Our new 1/2 keg kegerator comes complete with Micro Matic tapping equipment! Just fill the CO2 tank and add a keg of beer!
View Complete Keg Tapping System
- Complete Micro Matic tapping kit included
- Designed for home use: quiet and energy efficient
- Protective floor plate for extra durability
- Two vinyl coated shelves allows easy conversion to refrigerator
- Easy to clean top with glass guard rails
- Removable drip tray for easy cleaning
- CO2 cylinder mounts on back of unit (holder included) for maximum interior space
- 90 day warranty on labor with one year on parts, handled by manufacturer
- View Keg Type Limitations
Kegerator Tapping Kit Includes
- Brand new aluminum 5 lb CO2 tank (legally shipped empty). Aluminum tanks are lightweight, durable, do not rust, and are easy to handle. Aluminum cylinders are also superior in quality compared to most steel cylinders found on the market
- Micro Matic single gauge CO2 regulator that features a solid forged brass body, wire mesh inlet filter, quad—ring inlet seal, built in pressure relief valve, 0—60 output gauge, and a 3/8" O.D. outlet barb with shutoff
- 4’ of red Thermoplastic super vinyl gas hose with re—usable snap clamps
- Micro Matic American Sankey "D" system keg coupler that features a stainless steel, a stainless steel handle fork, a tin—nickel alloy plated probe, a short lever handle, a built in pressure relief valve, and check valves for both the gas—in and liquid—out ports
- 2—1/2" Single faucet chrome plated ABS plastic column tower. Preassembled with brewery approved hose, that is unaffected by normal cleaning chemicals, and a hex nut and neoprene washer on one end for connecting to keg coupler
- Premium quality Micro Matic chrome plated solid brass beer faucet. Features a chrome plated forged brass body, a PTFE lever washer for smooth consistent performance and easy operation, a solid brass faucet lever, and a chrome plated bonnet, shaft, and collar
- High gloss generic black plastic faucet knob
90 days on labor, one year on parts only. All warranty work is handled through the manufacturer's service center and it is recommended that all packaging be retained for warranty purposes.
This model of keg refrigerator is designed for freestanding and indoor use only and maintains a temperature range from the high 30's to the mid 40's. Energy Star: Beer coolers, kegerators, and other beverage coolers can not qualify for ENERGY STAR. The ENERGY STAR program only qualifies residential refrigeration products included in the Department of Energy's appliance efficiency standards program. There are 18 product classes in the refrigerator efficiency standards. Beer coolers, kegerators, and other beverage coolers do not meet the technical definitions for any of the 18 product types in the standards program, therefore they are not included in the ENERGY STAR program.
How long will a keg of draft beer remain fresh?
Important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
Can I keep my keg refrigerator setup in my backyard or on my porch?
Can I enclose my keg refrigerator in a cabinet?
Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.