Undercounter Glass Washer - High Temperature - 20" x 20" Rack Size
The CO-504W High Temp Undercounter Dishwasher from Fagor is part of their EVO Concept series of dishwashers. This model combines the features and benefits of a larger, high-end unit into a compact, efficient, yet heavy-duty dishwasher.
To begin with, the CO-504W cabinet is built from durable ANSI 304 stainless steel. The compact unit measures 23-5/8" wide by 23-5/8" deep. The height of the dishwasher only reaches 32-3/4", so it can easily fit under most commercial counters and bars. The door of the unit is counterbalanced and is constructed with a double spring and stainless steel hinge system to stand up to heavy usage. The double wash/rinsing arms and tray filters are also made from stainless steel for long life.
The Fagor CO-504W dishwasher utilizes the Fagor Effi-Wash system. This system is based on hydraulic mechanical action, plus the use of clean water in the wash tank. This combines with a heating system that maintains wash temperature balance with minimal fluctuation during the wash cycle. A better, more efficient wash with no extra heat or power requirements helps save money. With a wash tank capacity of just under 5.3 gallons, but a minimal 0.63 gallons of water consumed per wash cycle, you can see that the CO-504W is an efficient unit. You can Easily adapt the power level to your needs. Choose the maximum power for the highest production requirements or reduce consumption with a low power set up, which will alter water and energy usage. But with the standard 120 second wash cycle, (and continually changing out the dish racks) the bottom line is that this model can safely and effectively wash up to 30 racks of dishes or glasses per hour at half power. At 2/3rds power you can get as much as 33 racks per hour and even 37 racks/ hr if using full power!
As with many compact, undercounter dishwashers, the Fagor CO-504W includes a built-in detergent pump, rinse pump, and drain pump, with an additional rinse-aide-dispenser. The wash pump in the CO-504W has a more than adequate 3/4 horsepower motor. However, the overall noise level of the unit is less than 65 dBA, for a more quiet operation. The unit also incorporates the Fagor Soft Start which minimizes wash pump force at the beginning of a wash cycle to prevent damage to the glasses or dishes being washed, which can be a cost-saver for the high-end bar using delicate glassware.
An internal temperature relay is part of the unit's Hot Water Assurance system. This prevents the unit from entering the rinse cycle until the proper sanitation temperature (180 degrees Fahrenheit) of the rinse water is reached. To aid with the heating of the rinse water, the unit has a built-in boiler/booster that only uses 2.8 kW each wash cycle.
Fagor continues to pay attention to the end user's ease of operation with an intuitive digital control panel and an at-a-glance temperature display. The CO-504W has a conveniently placed multi-connection electrical box with easy access for low-hassle maintenance.
The Fagor CO-504W dishwasher unit comes standard with 1 traditional flat rack, 1 peg style rack and 1 cutlery container. These racks enable the unit to function interchangeably as either a glasswasher or dishwasher, for even greater versatility.
- Rack Dimensions: 20" x 20" racks.
- High-Temperature Cycles: Utilize high-temperature wash and rinse cycles to produce sparkling results. High-temperature rinsing is cost-effective and environmentally friendly.
- Effi Rinse: Built-in water pressure pump and air break system assuring the best sanitation result, with a linear 180°F full rinsing cycle. It also works with low incoming water pressure, fitting in installations that do not reach the minimum recommended 15-25 psi.
- Hot Water Assurance: Working in series with the booster heater, this relay ensures the timer will not advance to the rinse cycle until the sanitation temperature of the rinse water (180 °F) is met.
- Effi Silent: Full double skin provides extra insulation on body and door for noise reduction and thermal efficiency.
- Soft Start: Wash-pump power control that prevents wares from damage at the beginning of the washing cycle while assuring a low noise level in your facility.
- Digital Controls: Simple digital control panel with temperature display for intuitive and user-friendly operation, IPX-4 proof.
- Multi Power: Easily adapt the power level to your needs. Choose the maximum power for up to 37 racks per hour or reduce consumption with a low power set up. (30 racks/hr at half power.)
- 150° F wash temp, 180° F rinse temp
- ENERGY STAR qualified glasswasher
- Fits under a standard bar counter
- Includes 1 traditional flat rack, 1 peg style rack and 1 cutlery container
- New stainless steel body structure with stamped design (wash tank, rack guides, control panel..), made to resist strong usage
- AISI-304 Stainless steel double wash/rinsing arms and tray filters
- Higher clearance: 15-1/4” for wares
- Rock counterbalanced door. Double spring and stainless steel hinge system tested to resist the strongest usage. Safe 3 step open system: remove steam (1), check rack (2), and remove/ place rack (3)
- IPX4 - Stronger protection against water hose cleaning and external humidity
- Multi-connection box: Conveniently located electrical box for easy access that improves maintenance and allows for multi-tension
- Built-in detergent, rinse and drain pumps
- Racks for dishes, glasses, and trays
- Cutlery containers and grids
- 6” & 16” high base stands
- Drain tempering valve
NOTE: This unit is designed to be used as a glasswasher or dishwasher. Call for additional racks and accessories.