Undercounter Glass Washer - High Temperature - 16" x 16" Rack Size
The CO-402W High Temp Undercounter Dishwasher from Fagor is part of their EVO Concept series of dishwashers. This model combines the features and benefits of a larger, high-end unit into a compact, efficient, yet heavy-duty dishwasher.
To begin with, the CO-402W cabinet is built from durable ANSI 304 stainless steel. The compact unit measures 18-1/2" wide by 20-5/8" deep. The height of the dishwasher only reaches 29-1/8", so it can easily fit under most commercial counters and bars. The door of the unit is counterbalanced and is constructed with a double spring and stainless steel hinge system to stand up to heavy usage. The double wash/rinsing arms and tray filters are also made from stainless steel for long life.
The Fagor CO-402W dishwasher utilizes the Fagor Effi-Wash system. This system is based on hydraulic mechanical action, plus the use of clean water in the wash tank. This combines with a heating system that maintains wash temperature balance with minimal fluctuation during the wash cycle. A better, more efficient wash with no extra heat or power requirements helps save money. With a wash tank capacity of just under 3.4 gallons, but a minimal 0.53 gallons of water consumed per wash cycle, you can see that the CO-402W is an efficient unit. You can select a 90, 120, or 180 second wash cycle, which will alter water and energy usage. But with the standard 120 second wash cycle, (and continually changing out the dish racks) the bottom line is that this model can safely and effectively wash up to 22 racks of dishes or glasses per hour.
As with many compact, undercounter dishwashers, the Fagor CO-402W includes a built-in detergent pump, rinse pump, and drain pump, with an additional rinse-aide-dispenser. The wash pump in the CO-402W has a more than adequate 3/4 horsepower motor. However, the overall noise level of the unit is less than 65 dBA, for a more quiet operation. The unit also incorporates the Fagor Soft Start which minimizes wash pump force at the beginning of a wash cycle to prevent damage to the glasses or dishes being washed, which can be a cost-saver for the high-end bar using delicate glassware.
An internal temperature relay is part of the unit's Hot Water Assurance system. This prevents the unit from entering the rinse cycle until the proper sanitation temperature (180 degrees Fahrenheit) of the rinse water is reached. To aid with the heating of the rinse water, the unit has a built-in boiler/booster that only uses 2.8 kW each wash cycle.
Fagor continues to pay attention to the end user's ease of operation with an intuitive digital control panel and an at-a-glance temperature display. For monitoring the unit, Fagor has also included a built-in pressure gauge. The CO-402W has a conveniently placed multi-connection electrical box with easy access for low-hassle maintenance.
The Fagor CO-402W dishwasher unit comes standard with 1 traditional flat rack, 1 peg style rack and 1 cutlery container. These racks enable the unit to function interchangeably as either a glasswasher or dishwasher, for even greater versatility.
Fagor’s Concept range of dishwashers combines features and benefits that only high-end ranges are offering, establishing a product easy to use and efficient, with the most effective and robust technology prepared for the strongest usage of the market. Built with durable stainless steel, electromechanical components, and simple digital controls with temperature display for a user-friendly operation.
- Rack Dimensions: 16" x 16" racks.
- High-Temperature Cycles: Utilize high-temperature wash and rinse cycles to produce sparkling results. High-temperature rinsing is cost-effective and environmentally friendly.
- Effi Wash: Optimized hydraulic system provides a strong mechanical action combined with the optimum clean water in the tank. Balanced power keeps the perfect sanitation temperature during the cycle of the wash.
- Hot Water Assurance: Working in series with the booster heater, this relay ensures the timer will not advance to the rinse cycle until the sanitation temperature of the rinse water (180 °F) is met.
- Soft Start: Wash-pump power control that prevents wares from damage at the beginning of the washing cycle while assuring a low noise level in your facility.
- Digital Controls: Simple digital control panel with temperature display for intuitive and user-friendly operation, IPX-4 proof.
- 22 racks/hr
- Three adjustable wash times (90, 120, 180 seconds)
- 150° F wash temp, 180° F rinse temp
- ENERGY STAR qualified glasswasher
- Fits under a standard bar counter
- Includes 2 traditional flat racks, 1 cutlery rack, and 1 dish rack
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction front, top and sides for durability and long life
- Stainless steel non-clogging wash arms
- Double skin door to reduce noise during operations
- AISI-304 Stainless
- IPX4 - Stronger protection against water hose cleaning and external humidity
- Built-in drain pump, detergent and rinse aid dispenser
- Built-in pressure gauge
- 100% serviceable from the front
- Racks for glasses
- Rack dividers
- Cutlery containers and grids
- 6” & 16” high base stands
- Drain tempering valve
NOTE: Call for additional racks and accessories.