Imbera® Three Section Glass Door Merchandiser - (3) Left/Right Hinged Doors
This Imbera® G372 refrigerated merchandiser is separated into (3) sections, each with (5) flat wire shelves that accommodate various products as stock is rotated. The shelves measure 21-1/2 inches wide by 24-1/8 inches deep and can support (840) 20-ounce bottled drinks overall. Because the shelves are wire, the liquid won't pool if some contents leak and each section have a white interior with LED lighting to boost the presentation of displayed contents. The sections have a correlating glass door that contains low-e film to minimize condensation, helping customers and operators identify stored goods clearly. The hinged doors have self-closing mechanisms that ensure they close properly and smoothly, preventing damage from slamming. To match established themes in grocery and convenience stores, its exterior is constructed of black-painted steel.
The Imbera® G372 merchandiser's BMAB refrigeration system cools the cabinet rapidly, while the electronic fans circulate air for uniform temperatures. Users can manage temperatures with the electronic temperature controller, which features precision temperature controls. To reduce hands-on supervision, this system features intelligent controls for compressor and defrost cycle operations. Insulated with cyclopentane foam, the cabinet preserves programmed temperatures, even in warm ambient environments. To simplify maintenance and cleaning, the compressor is mounted onto the bottom of the unit.
- (3) section unit
- (15) flat wire shelves (5 per section)
- Capacity: (840) 20-oz. bottles
- White interior with energy-efficient LED lighting system
- (3) double-panel glass doors with low-e film
- Self-closing, hinged door designs
- Black painted steel exterior
- Bottom-mounted, self-contained compressor
- BMAB refrigeration system
- R290 refrigerant
- Temperature holding range: 32-44.6˚F
- Cyclopentane foam insulation for temperature preservation
- Electronic fan motors
- Electronic temperature controller system for temperature adjustment, defrost cycles, and compressor
(3) years parts and labor, an additional (2) years on the compressor (parts only). All warranty work is handled through the manufacturer.