Summit Commercial Kegerator – Under Counter – Single Faucet – 1 (1/2) Keg – Tapping Kit
This single-faucet, Summit Commercial Kegerator features a large interior that can hold a full half, quarter, 1/6 or mini keg. It features a front-breathing design for built-in installation under counters, with a stainless steel-wrapped door and curved towel bar handle for a professional look. The surface includes a removable drip tray to collect spills and a chrome guard rail to help keep glasses and mugs in place. This unit is height adjustable from 33-1/2" to 34" to best fit your under counter space. Please note that the door does not open in its own radius. When planning your cutout, if the unit is mounted against a wall or flush under cabinetry, you will need between 25" and 25-1/4" width for proper ventilation.
Automatic defrost operation ensures minimum user maintenance inside the 5.6 cu.ft. interior. A digital thermostat makes it easy to manage the temperature at the touch of a button. The external digital display shows the temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit to ensure your beer is stored exactly how you like it. The Summit kegerator tap kit includes all the accessories you need for draft service. The floor is reinforced with a steel cover for added durability when loading kegs.
- Tapping kit - Includes a Summit tapping kit – all the quality accessories you need to serve cold draft beer
- Automatic defrost - Reduced user maintenance with auto defrost operation
- Ideal beer temperature - Operates between 33˚ and 50˚ F to keep a variety of beers stored at just the right serving temperature
- Top guard rail (ships unassembled) - Attractive chrome guard rail helps to reduce spills and neaten service
- Drip tray - Removable drip tray catches spills to help contain the mess
- 100% CFC free - Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- Built-in capable - Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Stainless steel wrapped door - Durable design with lasting elegance
- Professional towel bar handle - Curved handle in brushed stainless steel offers a sturdy grip with professional elegance
- Digital thermostat - Electronic controls ensure easy temperature management, with an external readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Fully finished black cabinet - Allows the beer dispenser to be used freestanding
- Casters included (ship unassembled) - To make the beer dispenser portable, install this set of 2-1/2" high locking casters
- Stainless steel floor cover - Interior includes steel cover to protect the floor when loading kegs
- Deep Chill function - Great for getting faster cooling results when loading your first keg
- Refrigerator conversion - Converts to a refrigerator with included shelves
- UL Listed - Freestanding or built-in use
SINGLE TAP KEGERATOR KIT INCLUDES
- Tower w/Faucet assembly, (Includes tubing, hex nut, tail piece, clamp & rubber beer washer)
- D-system keg coupler
- Red air line
- Clamps for air line
- Co2 regulator
- Empty 5Lb. Co2 cylinder
NOTE: If installing flush with wall or cabinets, unit will require extra space due to the door design. Width should be 25" to 25-1/4". For more information, see the user manual.
SHIPPING: Stocked and shipped from Pennsylvania. Delivery within Eastern U.S. typically in 2-3 business days. Delivery within Central U.S. typically in 3-4 business days. Delivery within Western U.S. typically in 4-5 business days.
WARRANTY: One year parts and labor, five years on the compressor (parts only). All warranty work handled through manufacturer's Service Center.