Standard Chrome Plated Brass Beer Faucet – Stainless Steel Lever
Whether dispensing from a kegerator or a large multi-tap commercial draft system, Standard Chrome Plated Brass Beer Faucets are a great economical option for pouring a perfect pint of draft beer. These faucets connect directly to the shank or draft beer tower and include a 3/8 inch threaded lever that fits virtually any tap handle for easy operation.
Featuring a highly polished chrome-plated finish, this draft beer faucet tap will add character to either your bar/restaurant or home bar. Pouring beer is easy with this faucet! Simply pull the lever to start the flow of beer, then push it forward to stop. Screw on your favorite tap handle to finish the look.
THIS CHROME PLATED BRASS FAUCET FEATURES
- Economical draft beer faucet
- Highly polished exterior surface for a brilliant finish
- Body, shaft and collar is constructed of chrome-plated brass
- Stainless steel lever is more durable than brass when used with tall, heavy handles
- Faucet fits U.S. specification knobs and shanks
- Made in the USA