Stainless Steel Mounting Beer Line Cleaning Board – In Place Portable Cleaning System
Stainless Steel Mounting Beer Line Cleaning Board for multi-tap sanitizing system. In-Place Portable Cleaning System makes it quick, easy, and cost-effective for any establishment to clean their own draft beer lines. This beer line cleaning system can be easily installed in any beer cooler and allows convenient cleaning of draft lines whenever and as often as needed.
To clean the lines, the keg couplers are removed from the keg and attached to a cleaning cap. There is a cleaning cap available to fit any style keg coupler. Then with a few easy steps, your draft beer lines are clean and pouring fresh tasting beer.
- (6) Six socket fittings
- Stainless steel construction
- Leakproof operation
- Portable and convenient
Please order these items separately. Required Items:
- BACK PLATES: Secures cleaning sockets to board. Order one (1) per cleaning cap.
- CLEANING CAP: Choose the ones for the valve systems needed.
- END STOP: One (1) needed for the last cleaning socket at the end of the line.
- HOSE & FITTINGS: 3/8" I.D. vinyl hose, 3/8" I.D. tailpiece, hex nut.
INSTALLATION NOTE: You must purchase a back plate for each cleaning cap you install. The cleaning cap is connected to the back plate, and the back plate is connected to the mounting board. Hoses connect each back plate to allow the cleaning solution to pass through each one. There must be an end stop inserted into the last back plate at the end of the line.