Skyline Dual Faucet Tower – Glycol Cooled – PVD Brass
The Skyline Dual Faucet Tower is a stylish and efficient solution for your home and commercial bar setup. Made with scratch and tarnish resistant PVD Brass and equipped with glycol cooling system which makes sure that every pour of beer is refreshingly ice-cold.
The Skyline Dual Faucet Tower is the new standard in integrated bar design that combines the draft tower mounted to a platform tray. A seamless stainless steel platform tray offers improved hygiene and efficiency at the point of dispense.
- European inspired style!
- Multi—tower module is pre-plumbed for easy installation
- All stainless steel contact with the beer: product lines, shanks, & faucets
- Kool—Rite technology with patented cooling blocks and leakproof shanks
- PVD Brass is tarnish and scratch resistant
Glycol Cooled Beer Tower ComeS Complete With
- Stainless steel product lines and copper coolant lines with TIG welded stainless steel barbed ends that easily connect to either 5/16" or 3/8" trunk line
- Premium quality stainless steel beer faucets with solid 304 stainless steel forged body, 303 stainless steel faucet shafts, 303 stainless steel faucet levers, and PTFE lever washers for smooth consistent performance and easy operation (Tap handles not included.)
- Mounting hardware included
FAQ/ Related Articles
What is an Air Cooled dispensing system?
What is a Glycol Cooled Dispensing System?
Why are some styles of towers only available in glycol cooling?
Beer Faucet Information
Your Guide to Beer Tap Handles