Regulator PRO-MAX™ Panel Assembly - 2 Gauge - 0-60 PSI - 4 Pressures - 4 Products - 4 FOBs - 4 Pumps
Installation ready! Save time and easily install secondary regulators, FOBs and beer pumps for your draft beer system with this pre-assembled regulator panel assembly. A metal panel makes installation on a walk-in cooler wall easy and features an integrated stainless steel wall bracket that acts as a reliable transition between a keg jumper hose and trunkline connector.
Safely and effectively control the flow of gas to four kegs in your draft beer system. Premium Plus secondary gas regulators reduce pressure from a primary regulator or gas blender and provide this lower pressure to each individual keg. The secondary regulators have an adjustment range from 0-60 PSI range so you can quickly monitor the amount of gas flowing from the gas source to the keg. For added safety, this model has an integrated pressure relief valve that vents the gas flow if outbound pressure exceeds 55 PSI. Premium Plus regulators come standard with a tamper-evident adjustment screw and bonnet, preventing unauthorized adjustment to gas pressure which can cause foaming/performance issues.
- 4 pressures/4 products
- Four gauge secondary regulator, FOBs, beer pumps, beer and gas hoses for kegs, all on one easy mount panel
- Wall mount panel with pre-drilled holes
- Includes (4) stainless steel Profit Maximizers™ with pre-plumbed vent drain line
- Includes (4) Flojet™ double diaphragm beer pumps
- 8' of 3/8" I.D. clear vinyl with 304 stainless steel tailpiece
- 8' of 5/16" I.D. red vinyl gas hose
- Stainless steel wall bracket
- Premium Plus secondary regulator with tamper-evident adjustment screw and bonnet
- Pre-taped pipe plug and two hose barbs included
- Forged brass and die cast for durability, accurate machining
- Stainless steel valve seat for high corrosion resistance
- Stainless steel inlet filter
- Constant pressure supply at high output flow rates
- Pressure relief valve ensures safety by releasing at 55-65 PSI
ABOUT PRO-MAX™ FOBs
PRO-MAX FOB's reduce pour costs and maximize profits loss when changing kegs. Foam is beer; stop wasting it when a keg empties. PRO-MAX™ FOB's sense an empty keg and stop the flow of beer. This allows the beer line to remain full when the keg empties. There is no need to re-fill the beer line: this reduces waste and maximizes glasses per keg. It is manufactured stainless steel with a large beer chamber for easy viewing and stainless steel hose connections.