Pro-Line™ Wine Kegerator - Less Tower - 25" - Stainless Steel
For restaurant owners, customers and the environment, it doesn’t get better than wine on tap. The eco-friendly keg package is the smart choice for improving profit margins, operating efficiencies and preserving fresh taste. Wine on tap allows bartenders to quickly serve customers with the pull of a tap and ensures no waste—yielding 100% of each keg. In addition, save valuable space by lowering the need to store bulky cases of wine.
Pro-Line™ Wine Kegerator Dispensers are the complete wine dispensing system with dedicated dual-temperature zones: one for whites and one for reds. Our units are constructed with heavy-duty stainless steel ensuring years of service and available in either black vinyl or stainless steel finish. Serving wines through a wine dispenser on tap is a trendy way to offer sparkling wine, rose, red, or your house white. This makes it ideal for use in your wine bar, winery or restaurant.
- Dedicated dual-temperature zones: Whites 45°F / Reds 55°F
- Color coded digital thermostat for each zone
- Heavy-duty stainless steel top with glass guard rails
- Durable stainless steel exterior for a sleek look
- Holds up to (4) 1/6 keg barrels
- Pre-drilled for 4" diameter tower (order separately, see our kit selections)
- Commercial-grade casters for easy mobility
- Door with key lock
- Reinforced stainless steel interior floor
- Dunnage rack protects interior floor, allows for easy keg sliding, and more efficient keg cooling
- Space-saving side mounted evaporator optimizes interior cabinet space
- Built-in blower continually cools the tower to ensure cold beverages
- Rear knock out plug for gas line to help insure easy mounting of CO2 cylinder outside of unit if preferred
DOWNLOAD: Notable wines in keg
NOTE: Tower and tapping equipment not included. Order separately.
WARRANTY: Units purchased after January 1, 2018: Three (3) years parts and labor, an additional two (2) years on the compressor (parts only). Units sold before December 31, 2017: One year parts and labor, an additional four years on the compressor (parts only). All warranty work is handled through Micro Matic certified service agents.