Pro-Line™ Kegerator with Glass Rinser - Less Tower - (1) 1/2 Keg - 36-3/4" - Black Vinyl
Pro-Line™ Kegerator with Glass Rinser conditions the glass before pouring — wetting and chilling for an easier pour. The unit accommodates up to (1) 1/2 keg barrel. Whether you operate a bar, cafe, or facilitate special events, this direct draw beer dispenser is an excellent way to add cold draft beer or any other beverage without investing in a full built-in draft system.
Micro Matic set out to engineer and manufacture the highest quality refrigeration products in the bar and beverage industry – and we've done it. We brought together the best of the draft beer industry, refrigeration experts, and on-premise users to deliver on our promise of quality, performance, and value. Customizable, energy-efficient, and loaded with functional features, every unit is built to last. Tapping kit NOT included.
- Durable black vinyl exterior
- Heavy-duty stainless steel top
- Drip tray with removable grill for easy cleaning
- Integrated glass rinser – helps condition the glass before pouring
- Self-closing door with key lock
- Integrated LED interior lighting
- Optional commercial-grade casters for easy mobility
- Balanced refrigeration system designed to operate at 36–38˚F
- Digital thermostat
- Front breathing for cooling and exhaust
- Reinforced stainless steel interior floor
- The dunnage rack protects the interior floor, allows for easy keg sliding, and more efficient keg cooling
- Space-saving side-mounted evaporator optimizes interior cabinet space
- Built-in blower continually cools the tower to ensure cold beverages
- R290 ozone-friendly refrigerant
- Rear knock-out plug for gas line to help ensure easy mounting of CO2 cylinder outside of unit if preferred
- Modify to dispense multiple beverages: beer, wine, nitro cold brew, kombucha
NOTE: Tower and tapping equipment are not included. Order separately. Dispensing from more than 1 keg will require changing the tower to one with more faucets or using a tower adapter.
RINSER WATER INLET INSTALLATION
- Always check local plumbing codes first
- Install an in-line water regulator set at 15 PSI from the street water supply
- Install a shutoff rinser on the water supply
PLEASE READ: It is recommended a licensed plumber connect the glass rinser to the water supply line. Always use an in-line shut-off and water pressure regulator. Micro Matic shall not be held liable for damage caused by improper installation.
WARRANTY: Units purchased after January 1, 2018: Three (3) years parts and labor, an additional two (2) years on the compressor (parts only). Units sold before December 31, 2017: One year parts and labor, an additional four years on the compressor (parts only). All warranty work is handled through Micro Matic certified service agents.