Pro-Line™ Kegerator No Tower (3) 1/2 Keg - 59-1/2" - Black Vinyl
Whether you operate a bar, cafe, or facilitate special events, this Pro-Line™ Kegerator No Tower is an excellent way to add cold draft beer or any other beverage without investing in a full built-in draft system. Equipped with an integrated glass rinser, this conditions the glass before pouring—wetting and chilling for an easier pour. Unit accommodates up to (2) 1/2 and (1) 1/6 keg barrels.
Micro Matic set out to engineer and manufacture the highest quality refrigeration products in the bar and beverage industry – and we've done it. We brought together the best of the draft beer industry, refrigeration experts and on-premise users to deliver on our promise of quality, performance and value. Customizable, energy-efficient and loaded with functional features, every unit is built to last.
THIS DIRECT DRAW KEGERATOR FEATURES
- Durable black vinyl exterior
- Heavy-duty stainless steel top
- Drip tray with removable grill for easy cleaning
- Integrated glass rinser – helps condition the glass before pouring
- Self-closing door with key lock
- Integrated LED interior lighting
- Optional commercial-grade casters for easy mobility
- Balanced refrigeration system designed to operate at 36–38˚F
- Digital thermostat
- Front breathing for cooling and exhaust
- Reinforced stainless steel interior floor
- Dunnage rack protects interior floor, allows for easy keg sliding, and more efficient keg cooling
- Space-saving side mounted evaporator optimizes interior cabinet space
- Built-in blower continually cools the tower to ensure cold beverages
- R290 ozone-friendly refrigerant
- Rear knock out plug for gas line to help insure easy mounting of CO2 cylinder outside of unit if preferred
- Modify to dispense multiple beverages: beer, wine, nitro cold brew, kombucha
RINSER WATER INLET INSTALLATION
- Always check local plumbing codes first
- Install in-line water regulator set at 15 PSI from the street water supply
- Install a shutoff rinser on the water supply
PLEASE READ: It is recommended a licensed plumber connect the glass rinser to the water supply line. Always use an in-line shut-off and water pressure regulator. Micro Matic shall not be held liable for damage caused by improper installation.
NOTE: Tower and tapping equipment not included. Order separately.