Pro-Line™ Kegerator - (1) 1/2 Keg - Glass Rinser - 25" - Black Vinyl
Micro Matic set out to engineer and manufacture the highest quality refrigeration products in the bar and beverage industry – and we've done it. We brought together the best of the draft beer industry, refrigeration experts and on-premise users to deliver on our promise of quality, performance and value. Customizable, energy-efficient and loaded with functional features, every unit is built to last.
Whether you operate a bar, cafe, or facilitate special events, this direct draw dispenser is an excellent way to add cold draft beer or any other beverage without investing in a full built-in draft system. Equipped with an integrated glass rinser, this conditions the glass before pouring—wetting and chilling for an easier pour. This unit accommodates up to (1) 1/2 keg barrel, includes draft tower and faucet.
- Durable black vinyl exterior
- (1) 3" diameter polished stainless steel draft tower, (1) faucet (knob not included)
- Heavy-duty stainless steel top with glass guard rails
- Commercial-grade casters for easy mobility
- Drip tray with removable grill for easy cleaning
- Integrated glass rinser – helps condition the glass before pouring
- Door with key lock
- Balanced refrigeration system designed to operate at 36–38˚F
- Digital thermostat
- Reinforced stainless steel interior floor
- Dunnage rack protects interior floor, allows for easy keg sliding, and more efficient keg cooling
- Space-saving side mounted evaporator optimizes interior cabinet space
- Built-in blower continually cools the tower to ensure cold beverages
- Rear knock out plug for gas line to help insure easy mounting of CO2 cylinder outside of unit if preferred
- Modify to dispense multiple beverages: beer, wine, nitro cold brew, kombucha
NOTE: Tapping equipment not included. Order separately. Dispensing from more than 1 keg will require either changing the tower to one with more faucets, or using a tower adapter.
WARRANTY: Units purchased after January 1, 2018: Three (3) years parts and labor, an additional two (2) years on the compressor (parts only). Units sold before December 31, 2017: One year parts and labor, an additional four years on the compressor (parts only). All warranty work is handled through Micro Matic certified service agents.