Pro-Line™ Glycol Beer Chiller System Power Pack - 3,600 BTU - 1/2 HP - 1 Pump - Air-Cooled
Remote or long-draw glycol-cooled systems are designed to deliver cold draft beer at the same temperature as the walk-in-cooler over long distances using a glycol power pack. The pro-line™ glycol beer chiller system power pack is at the heart of the system, as it maintains the temperature of the beer by circulating propylene glycol, a non-toxic, food-grade antifreeze mixture, alongside the beer lines all the to the faucet.
Micro Matic is committed to producing the industry’s most efficient and reliable glycol power packs in the industry. Our cooling technology is the perfect fit for your establishment. Micro Matic Pro-Line™ Glycol Beer Chiller System Power Packs are engineered by draft beer industry experts with the installer/operator in mind. The large glycol bath and superior insulation properties allow the compressor to cycle less frequently and ensure the maximum life-cycle of the power pack, reducing service calls and downtime of your beer system. Our expansive portfolio of power packs can be found in local bars and restaurants to some of the highest volume accounts in the world.
THIS GLYCOL POWER PACK FEATURES
- Sight Glass for Bath Level – Verify glycol level without removing the lid.
- Digital Thermostat – The adjustable digital thermostat provides an accurate glycol temperature display for ease of readability.
- Pumps – Industry-standard rotary vane pumps are ultra-reliable and easily serviced, reducing replacement and downtime.
- Thermally-efficient Bath – Engineered with a large capacity bath and expanded foam in the walls and floors, our units run less, saving energy and extending the compressor life.
- Lift-Off Deck Lid – A completely assembled upper deck ensures easy serviceability and reliable performance.
Specially designed to accommodate long draw beer systems, this glycol power pack features: 3,600 BTU, 1/2 HP air-cooled compressor, 11.5 gallon glycol bath, and a single pump for glycol re-circulation.
WARRANTY: All power packs carry a full 18 month warranty against defects in material and workmanship and one year on labor from the date of sale. Defective parts, subject to our inspection, will be replaced or repaired during the warranty period on a no charge basis. The compressor is warrantied for an additional three and one-half (3-1/2) years. All loss of sales must be borne by the purchaser.
Need help choosing the right power pack for your space? Select the most efficient unit by using our BTU Calculator