Pressurized Commercial Beer Line Cleaning Kit – S System – 1.3 Gallon (5 Liter)
Keep your beer tasting "brewery fresh" by cleaning your draft beer system with our 1.3 Gallon (5 Liter) Pressurized Commercial Beer Line Cleaning Kit. This cleaning kit is for S Systems and cleans beer lines for party pumps, short-distance commercial or home direct draw draft beer system. Regularly clean to reliably remove bacteria, molds, yeast, and beer stone from beer lines, faucets, and keg couplers. In the package, you'll find everything you need, including a cleaning bottle, CleanFlo® detergent, brush, and hand tool.
When you are ready to clean your system, simply untap the keg, fill this bottle with your choice of cleaning solution, and tap the bottle. The bottle will pressurize and force the cleaner through the lines when you open the tap, leaving your beer lines fresh and ready to use again. This bottle operates with a maximum pressure of 60 PSI and has an operating temperature of 36-68˚ F.
- Easily clean beer lines for party pumps, short-distance commercial or home direct draw systems
- Keeps beer tasting "brewery fresh" by removing buildups from your beer lines, faucet, and keg coupler
- Cleaning takes less than 15 minutes
- Includes: 1.3 gallon (5 Liter) cleaning bottle, CleanFlo® detergent, brush, and hand tool
- Maximum bottle pressure of 60 PSI
- Fits S System Keg Coupler
Why You Should Clean Your Beer Lines: During use, minerals, proteins, and carbohydrates build up in your dispenser lines. This affects the flavor and life of your beer, so keeping your direct draw system clean is of the utmost importance.
CLEANING BOTTLE USE INSTRUCTIONS:
Cleaning the lines is as simple as "tapping a keg."
- Remove cleaning bottle cap. Make sure the dip tube is attached to the bottle cap; if not, hold under hot water before applying to the cap to prevent the tube from splitting.
- Mix warm (not hot) water and detergent per the manufacturer's instructions on the container.
- Place bucket under beer faucet.
Cleaning Beer Tap Lines:
- Disconnect the coupler from the keg and connect it to the cleaning bottle.
- Engage keg coupler, and the bottle will pressurize, filling the line with a cleaning solution.
Rinsing Beer Line:
- Disconnect the keg coupler from the cleaning bottle.
- Pull the pressure relief valve on the bottle to relieve bottle pressure.
- Unscrew the bottle cap. Discard unused solution and thoroughly rinse the bottle.
- Refill the bottle with cold fresh water.
- Reconnect keg coupler to bottle.
- Engage coupler. The bottle will pressurize, filling the beer line with rinse water.
- Open the faucet to allow the cleaning solution and freshwater to flow out.
- Allow the bottle to empty completely of rinse water.
NOTE: If the dip tube is not attached to the bottle cap, hold the tube under hot water for a moment or two before applying it to the cap. Softing the tube will prevent splitting.