Pressurized Cleaning Bottle Assembly - S System - 1.3 Gallon (5 Liter)
Make it quick and easy to clean picnic pumps, direct draw boxes, and short-run beer systems using the 1.3 gallon (5 Liter) pressurized cleaning bottle assembly. This bottle works with your S System direct draw beer system to force the appropriate cleaning solution through the lines and the tap, removing buildup.
When you are ready to clean your system, simply untap the keg, fill this bottle with your choice of cleaning solution, and tap the bottle. The bottle will pressurize and force the cleaner through the lines when you open the tap, leaving your beer lines fresh and ready to use again. This bottle operates with a maximum pressure of 60 PSI and has an operating temperature of 36-68˚ F.
- 1.3 gallon (5 Liter) capacity
- Maximum bottle pressure of 60 PSI
- Fits S style beer coupler systems
- Makes it easy to clean direct draw systems
- Includes bottle, cap, and dip tube
Why You Should Clean Your Beer Lines: During use minerals, proteins, and carbohydrates build up in your dispenser lines. This affects the flavor and life of your beer, so keeping your direct draw system clean is of the utmost importance.
NOTE: If the dip tube is not attached to the bottle cap hold the tube under hot water for a moment or two before applying to the cap. Softing the tube will prevent splitting.
CLEANING BOTTLE USE INSTRUCTIONS:
Cleaning the lines is as simple as "tapping a keg."
- Remove cleaning bottle cap. Make sure the dip tube is attached to the bottle cap; if not, hold under hot water before applying to the cap to prevent the tube from splitting.
- Mix warm (not hot) water and detergent per the manufacturer's instructions on the container.
- Place bucket under beer faucet.
Cleaning Beer Line:
- Disconnect the coupler from the keg and connect it to the cleaning bottle.
- Engage keg coupler, and the bottle will pressurize, filling the line with a cleaning solution.
Rinsing Beer Line:
- Disconnect keg coupler from cleaning bottle.
- Pull pressure relief valve on the bottle to relieve bottle pressure.
- Unscrew bottle cap. Discard unused solution and thoroughly rinse bottle.
- Refill bottle with cold freshwater.
- Reconnect keg coupler to bottle.
- Engage coupler. The bottle will pressurize, filling the beer line with rinse water.
- Open the faucet to allow the cleaning solution and freshwater to flow out.
- Allow the bottle to empty completely of rinse water.