Premium Plus Secondary Regulator - High Pressure - 0-120 PSI - 1 Gauge - 1 Product
Micro Matic is committed to producing the best quality gas equipment in the industry. Made right here in the USA, every regulator that leaves our plant goes through a rigorous quality control testing process ensuring accuracy, reliability, and optimal performance in the market. Our new Premium Plus regulator offers industry-leading features, providing a better performing, better quality, and better-tested regulator.
Safely and effectively control the flow of CO2 to a single keg in your draft beer system. Secondary gas regulators reduce pressure from a primary regulator or gas blender and provide this lower pressure to each individual keg. This secondary regulator comes with a single gauge with an adjustment range from 10-110 PSI range so you can quickly monitor the amount of gas flowing from the gas source to the keg. For added safety, this model has an integrated pressure relief valve that stops the gas flow if the pressure gets too high (115-125 PSI). Premium Plus regulators come standard with a tamper-evident adjustment screw and bonnet, preventing unauthorized adjustment to gas pressure which can cause service issues.
- Adjust pressure from 10 to 110 PSI
- Built for durability: forged brass body, accurate machining, chrome-plated finish
- Premium quality metal gauges for durability
- Tamper-evident adjustment screw and bonnet
- Nickel-plated valve seats for high corrosion resistance
- Enlarged CO2 port for high volume
- Safety relief valve releases at 115-125 PSI
- Factory leak tested at 145 PSI
- Made in the USA