Premium Plus CO2 Regulator - Wall Mount - Primary - 2 Gauge - 0-60 PSI
Micro Matic is committed to producing the best quality gas equipment in the industry. Made right here in the USA, every regulator that leaves our plant goes through a rigorous quality control testing process ensuring accuracy, reliability, and optimal performance in the market. Our new Premium Plus regulator offers industry-leading features, providing a better performing, better quality, and better-tested regulator.
Eliminate regulator damage with our Premium Plus double gauge wall dual mount primary CO2 regulator. The dual wall mounted design allows you to place the unit up to 6' away from the CO2 tank, preventing damage to the regulator and ensuring long-term use. For added safety, this model has an integrated pressure relief valve that vents if pressures exceed 55-65 PSI. This primary regulator comes with an output gauge that monitors pressure up to 60 PSI to provide you options for different beers while the tank gauge has a 0-3000 PSI range so you know how much pressure remains in your cylinder. Premium Plus regulators come standard with a tamper-evident adjustment screw and bonnet, preventing unauthorized adjustment to gas pressure which can cause foaming/performance issues.
- Adjust pressure from 0 to 60 PSI
- Eliminate regulator damage with wall mounting
- 6' high pressure hose connects regulator and CO2 tank
- Built for durability: forged brass body, accurate machining
- Premium quality metal gauges for durability
- One piece heavy duty seat capsule
- Constant pressure supply at high output flow rates
- Durable built-in long-lasting solid nylon inlet seal
- Factory leak tested at 2900 PSI
- Tamper-evident adjustment screw and bonnet
- Enlarged CO2 port for high volume
- Safety relief valve releases at 55-65 PSI
- Made in the USA
- For home or commercial use
NOTE: The primary CO2 gas regulator is designed to decrease the gas cylinder's high pressure to a lower, usable pressure for dispensing. This regulator can be used in a single pressure single keg application or for servicing several secondary regulators downstream. Regulating CO2 is important in providing quality draft beverages because a pressure that's too low or too high will adversely affect the beverages' taste and overall presentation.