Premium Plus Single CO2 Regulator – Primary – Low Pressure – 0-60 PSI
Safely control the flow of CO2 simultaneously to two kegs of beer with our low-pressure Primary Premium Plus Single CO2 Regulator. For added safety, this model has an integrated pressure relief valve that vents if pressures exceed 55-65 PSI. This primary gas regulator comes with an output gauge that monitors pressure up to 60 PSI to provide you options for different beers while the tank gauge has a 0-3000 PSI range so you know how much pressure remains in your cylinder. Premium Plus regulators come standard with a tamper-evident adjustment screw and bonnet, preventing unauthorized adjustment to gas pressure which can cause foaming/performance issues.
Micro Matic is committed to producing the best quality gas equipment in the industry. Made right here in the USA, every beer gas regulator that leaves our plant goes through a rigorous quality control testing process ensuring accuracy, reliability, and optimal performance in the market. Our new Premium Plus regulator offers industry-leading features, providing a better-performing, better quality, and better-tested regulator.
- Adjust pressure from 0 to 60 PSI
- Built for durability: forged brass body, accurate machining, tin nickel plated
- Premium quality metal gauges for durability
- Constant pressure supply at high output flow rates
- One piece heavy duty seat capsule
- Factory leak tested at 2900 PSI
- Tamper-evident adjustment screw and bonnet
- Durable built-in long-lasting solid nylon inlet seal
- Enlarged CO2 port for high volume
- Safety relief valve releases at 55-65 PSI
- Made in the USA
- For home or commercial use
NOTE: The primary gas regulator is designed to decrease the gas cylinder's high pressure to a lower, usable pressure for dispensing. This regulator can be used in a single pressure single keg application or for servicing several secondary regulators downstream. Regulating CO2 is important in providing quality draft beverages because a pressure that's too low or too high will adversely affect the beverages' taste and overall presentation.