Polar-Flo® Propylene Glycol Beer Chiller - 1 Gallon - USP Grade
Micro Matic Polar-Flo® is a 100% USP (United States Pharmaceutical Grade) Propylene Glycol Beer Chiller - meaning it acts as a lubricant to prolong pump life for beverage dispensers, while at the same time acting as an antifreeze agent. Other brands of glycol only use a percentage of propylene glycol, or sometimes even a chemical derivative. Such brands do not have lubricating properties because of the additives, and in most cases contain products that are corrosive to the graphite seals in pumps.
The highest quality is important for maintaining your beverage dispenser and keg-tapping equipment. Depend on the Polar-Flo® Glycol Beer & Beverage Chiller to deliver dependable performance and keep your equipment running smoother, and longer.
- 100% USP (United States Pharmaceutical) Grade Propylene Glycol
- Acts as a lubricant to prolong pump life
- Each one gallon mixes with 2-1/2 gallons of water to make 3-1/2 gallons of solution
- 1 gallon bottle
- Freeze temperature 15°F (-10°C)
- For easy measuring, the container has measure site on side of the bottle
For best performance, it is always recommended to flush and refill glycol baths annually.