O2 Sensor Unit - Analox Ax60+ CO2 Safety Monitor System
The O2 sensor provides an early warning of both oxygen depletion and oxygen enrichment. The sensor is set by default to trigger low-going alarms at both 19.5% and at 18% and a high-going alarm at 23%. The alarm setpoints can be changed by the user. The CO2 and O2 sensors are interchangeable and can be fully integrated as part of a multi-point, multi-gas detection and alarm system.
The Analox Ax60+ CO2 Safety Monitor System is designed to detect the presence of carbon dioxide for the protection of people in confined spaces. Installing a gas detection monitor will help to comply with IFC, NFPA55, NBIC, OSHA and CGA all refer to installing a carbon dioxide detection or monitoring system to ensure the working environment is safe at all times.
- Sensing/alarming for oxygen depletion 20.9% is normal
- First alarm is 19.5% (warning)
- Second alarm is 18% (neurological & physical issues)
- Should be installed at head height
- Must be calibrated every 12 months
- Has an O2 enrichment feature built-in (alarms if over 23%)
- Quick connect, includes cable
- 5-year warranty
- Less than 30 second response time (T90)
- IP rating: IP55