Premium Plus Nitrogen Regulator - Primary - Low Pressure - 0-60 PSI - 2 Gauge
Micro Matic is committed to producing the best quality gas equipment in the industry. Made right here in the USA, every regulator that leaves our plant goes through a rigorous quality control testing process ensuring accuracy, reliability, and optimal performance in the market. Our new Premium Plus regulator offers industry-leading features, providing a better performing, better quality, and better-tested regulator.
Safely control the flow of nitrogen to a single keg with our Premium Plus primary low pressure nitrogen regulator. For added safety, this model has an integrated pressure relief valve that stops the gas flow if the pressure gets too high (at 55-65 PSI). This primary regulator comes with an output gauge that monitors pressure up to 60 PSI to provide you options for different beers while the tank gauge has a 0-3000 PSI range so you know how much pressure remains in your cylinder. Premium Plus regulators come standard with a tamper-evident adjustment screw and bonnet, preventing unauthorized adjustment to gas pressure which can cause foaming/performance issues.
- Adjust pressure from 0 to 60 PSI
- Built for durability: forged brass body, accurate machining, chrome-plated finish
- Premium quality metal gauges for durability
- Factory leak tested at 2900 PSI
- Tamper-evident adjustment screw and bonnet
- Nickel-plated valve seats for high corrosion resistance
- Quad-ring inlet seal at tank connection
- Fixed exchangeable inlet seal
- Enlarged nitrogen port for high volume
- Safety relief valve releases at 55-65 PSI
- Made in the USA
- For home or commercial use
- Use for mix gas (CO2 - N) for beer, wine, and cold brew dispensing or servicing a gas blender
NOTE: The primary nitrogen regulator is designed to decrease the gas cylinder's high pressure to a lower, usable pressure for mix gas (CO2 - N) for beer, wine, and cold brew dispensing or servicing a gas blender.