Kronos Beer Tower – 8 Faucets – Glycol Cooled – Wall Mount w/ Glass Rinser
Save space and serve cold beer with our new wall-mountable, Kronos Beer Tower with 8 Faucets! The brushed stainless steel finish with polished stainless steel faucets provide an eye-catching, hygienic stage for "What's on tap!" The drain is hidden behind a brushed stainless steel skirt for a clean appearance.
Installation Suggestions with Kronos
- Direct Draw – Through the Wall Dispensing. Beer will warm up in the wall space between the interior of the walk-in cooler and the exterior. Guarantee your first pour is cold by utilizing a power pack to circulate cold glycol around the shanks at the point of dispense.
- Long Draw – Remote Dispensing. If there is limited space on the bartop or even the back bar consider the Kronos wall mount dispenser
- View Kronos Dimensions
Perfect for Modular Multi-Faucet Installations
Kronos Beer Tower makes for excellent modular multi-faucet installations. For example: combine two 10 faucet Kronos for a show stopping 20 faucet draft beer station. Simply plumb the glycol from one station to the other and tie the plumbing together behind the hidden skirt.
Rinser Water Inlet Installation
- Always check local plumbing codes first
- Install in-line water regulator set at 15 PSI from the street water supply (no greater, perfect operating pressure)
- Install in-line one way check valve from the street water supply (prevents pressure drop which can cause leaking)
- Install in-line shutoff for the rinser system from the street water supply (this must be turned off nightly)
- If teed into soda system make sure system can handle the increased water demand. Have plumber install a 45° 1/2" O.D. barb for the drains if line is not hard plumbed into the system
- Install a shutoff for the water supply if line is not hard plumbed into the system
NOTE: It is recommended a licensed plumber connect the glass rinser to the water supply line. Always use an in-line shut-off and water pressure regulator. Micro Matic shall not be held liable for damage caused by improper installation.