Kronos - 12 304 Faucet Glycol-Cooled Draft Beer Tower, Wall-Mount w/ Glass Rinser
12 - 304 Faucet - Glycol Cooled Draft Beer Tower, Wall-Mount w/ Glass Rinser
Save space and serve cold beer with our new wall-mount, glycol-cooled, draft beer tower - Kronos! The brushed stainless steel finish with polished stainless steel faucets provide an eye-catching, hygienic stage for "What's on tap!" The drain is hidden behind a brushed stainless steel skirt for a clean appearance.
Installation Suggestions with Kronos
- Direct Draw - Through the Wall Dispensing. Beer will warm up in the wall space between the interior of the walk-in cooler and the exterior. Guarantee your first pour is cold by utilizing a power pack to circulate cold glycol around the shanks at the point of dispense
- Long Draw - Remote Dispensing. If there is limited space on the bartop or even the back bar - consider the Kronos wall-mount dispenser
Perfect for Modular Multi-Faucet Installations
Kronos makes for excellent modular multi-faucet installations. For example: combine two 10-faucet Kronos for a show-stopping 20-faucet draft beer station. Simply plumb the glycol from one station to the other and tie the plumbing together behind the hidden skirt.
Rinser Water Inlet Installation:
- Always check local plumbing codes first.
- Install in-line water regulator set at 15 PSI from the street water supply.
- Install a shutoff rinser on the water supply.
NOTE: It is recommended a licensed plumber connect the glass rinser to the water supply line. Always use an in-line shut-off and water pressure regulator. Micro Matic shall not be held liable for damage caused by improper installation.