Kool-Rite™ Insert Faucet Shank Assembly - Extra Long - 3-5/8"L with 5/16" Bore - 304 Stainless Steel
A high-end shank is crucial to serving up perfectly fresh beverages from a draft faucet. The shank is inserted through your refrigerator or house wall. On one end, inside the fridge, you attach the beverage lines. On the other end, the shank is connected to your draft faucet.
This NSF-certified shank is made of 304-grade stainless steel and is excellent for any beverage. The extra-long shank assembly (3-5/8"L) is to be used with our Kool-Rite™ Inserts only. Includes the flanges, coupling nut, and lock nut necessary to attach it to the draft tower and faucet. Designed with 7/8"-14 (5/8" BSP U.S. Beer Industry Standard) straight pipe thread, this shank will work with all North American faucets. If you're using equipment from outside North America, you'll need to source a specialty shank.
NOTE: To order, carefully measure your draft beer system and order the correct length for your needs. Choose shank length depending on wall thickness between Kool-Rite™ insert and wall mount tray. Order o-rings separately (Item102-167).
- Complete assembly
- The best in purity - only 304 stainless steel touches the product
- Connects beverage lines to the faucet
- Excellent for any beverage
- Use with Kool-Rite™ Inserts
- Highly durable
- Fits on North American faucets
- NSF certified
- Dimensions: 3-5/8"L
- Bore Dimensions: 5/16" I.D.
- Max Wall Thickness: 2-1/8"
- Shank thread: 7/8"-14 (5/8" BSP U.S. Beer Industry Standard)