Kool-Rite™ Insert - 6 Faucets - Glycol-Cooled - 1-5/8" Short Shank
The Micro Matic Kool-Rite™ 6-tap insert, whether used as a simple utility or the base of a totally unique bar arrangement, is guaranteed to increase the efficiency of your bar, pub, or restaurant with a dependable design that will save you time and money! If you want a simple yet effective setup, you may easily match this insert with an appropriate wall mount drip tray (available separately) to create a space-saving wall mount tap system. Or for a design that's as unique as your establishment, install this insert into a custom tower that embellishes your distinct theme or decor! This insert has six taps, allowing you to serve a variety of brews to thirsty guests. The insert's glycol-cooled configuration makes it great for applications where the point of dispensing is up to 500' from the keg, ensuring that your beer will dispense at the perfect serving temperature from the first pour to the last!
Visit our custom tower gallery to see all the possibilities with Kool-Rite™ Inserts!
- All stainless steel contact with the beer: product lines, shanks, and faucets
- Kool-Rite™ technology with patented cooling blocks and leakproof shanks
- Using the Kool-Rite™ "Drop and Pour" concept
- Includes six (6) of our exclusive 304-grade stainless steel faucets with their elegant style
- 1-5/8" short shank is designed to bridge the gap through your wall and between the Kool-Rite™ insert and faucet
- Designed for max wall thickness of 1/8"
- NSF certified
- Excellent for all beverages
- Copper coolant lines with 3/8" barb fittings and 304 stainless steel product lines with TIG welded 304 stainless steel barbed ends that easily connect to either 1/4", 5/16" or 3/8" trunkline
- Premium quality stainless steel beer faucets with solid 304-grade stainless steel forged body, 304-grade stainless steel faucet shafts, 304-grade stainless steel faucet levers, and PTFE lever washers for smooth consistent performance and easy operation
- Faucets: 6
- Shank: 1-5/8" (Short)
- Faucet Center: 3-1/2"
- Outlet: Center
- Glycol Loop: 1
- Length: 34" approx.
- Width: 20-1/2"
KOOL-RITE™ INSERT TECHNOLOGY
Thanks to the insert's patented Kool-Rite™ technology, this unit ensures optimum cooling at the faucet and the purest taste possible. This technology features stainless steel beer lines that are joined together with copper coolant lines and are then fully insulated for maximum temperature retention. A cold block in the tower insert then provides a direct cold transfer point before the brew leaves the faucet, ensuring your beer is dispensed at the perfect serving temperature from the first pour to the last! The cold block also improves your bar's efficiency by minimizing loose faucet shanks and eliminating kinks in the beer line to reduce service calls and save you time and money. And, because your beer will only touch stainless steel as it passes through the tower, you don't have to worry about any "off" tastes that may be imparted by other materials. A 1-5/8" short shank is designed to bridge the gap through your wall and between the Kool-Rite™ insert and faucet.