Kool-Rite™ Flow Control Faucet Shank - 3-1/2"L with 5/16" Bore - 304 Stainless Steel
Kool-Rite™ technology, the choice in glycol dispensing, now has flow adjustment at the faucet. It’s easy to replace existing Kool-Rite™ shanks in the field. Simply unscrew the existing standard shank and replace it with a built-in flow control shank or order your Kool-Rite™ tower with flow control shanks installed. With flow control, you can adjust the flow of the faucet to achieve the perfect amount of head without excess foam. This comes especially in handy for homebrews, sampler glasses, and high-carbonated beers. It’s easy to replace existing Kool-Rite™ shanks in the field.
This NSF-certified flow control shank is made of 304-grade stainless steel and is excellent for any beverage. The shank is to be used with our Kool-Rite™ towers only. Designed with 7/8"-14 (5/8" BSP U.S. Beer Industry Standard) straight pipe thread, this shank will work with all North American faucets. If you're using equipment from outside North America, you'll need to source a specialty shank.
NOTE: Use only on Kool-Rite™ towers
- Use with Kool-Rite™ towers only
- Connects beverage lines to the faucet
- The best in purity - only 304 stainless steel touches the product
- Excellent for any beverage
- Flow control lever adjusts the rate of pour
- Great for homebrews, sampler glasses, and high-carbonated beers
- Easy to replace existing Kool-Rite™ shanks in the field
- Highly durable
- Fits on North American faucets
- NSF certified
- Dimensions: 3-1/2"L
- Bore Dimensions: 5/16" I.D.
- Shank thread: 7/8"-14 (5/8" BSP U.S. Beer Industry Standard)