DRAFT BEER FAQS: PARTY DISPENSING
How can i easily
clean a party pump?
After each use, be sure to clean your party pump with chemicals specifically manufactured for beer line cleaning. The simple process takes only a few minutes and will assure trouble-free operation when the party pump will next be used. This is easily accomplished by the use of a pressurized cleaning bottle.
1. Remove the cleaning bottle cap. Mix cleaning chemicals with water per manufacturer's instructions.
2. Screw the cap back onto the bottle and engage the party pump as if tapping the keg.
3. Pressurize the cleaning bottle with a party pump and release the cleaning solution by squeezing the faucet, allowing approximately 1 quart to flow out.
4. Pull pressure relief valve to release bottle pressure before removing the bottle cap. Remove bottle cap. Pour fresh water into the cleaning bottle. Screw the bottle cap back on and engage the party pump.
5. Pressurize cleaning bottle with party pump and release freshwater by squeezing faucet, allowing approximately 1 quart to flow out.
THE GLOBAL LEADER IN DRAFT EQUIPMENT SOLUTIONS
For over 60 years, Micro Matic has been recognized as one of the world’s leading suppliers of draft beer equipment. Specializing in keg-to-glass technology, we offer a total solution for meeting your draft beer equipment needs. Our dedication to customer service is supported by four regional sales and distribution centers, the Micro Matic Dispense Institute for training and education, and a Certified Installer Network for draft beer installations. Want to speak with a “perfect pour” expert? Contact Micro Matic today.