Faucet Shank Assembly - 8-1/8"L with 1/4" Bore - 304 Stainless Steel
A high-end shank is crucial to serving up perfectly fresh beverages from a draft faucet. The shank is inserted through your refrigerator or house wall. On one end, inside the fridge, you attach the beverage lines. On the other end, the shank is connected to your draft faucet.
This NSF-certified shank is made of 304-grade stainless steel and is excellent for any beverage. The shank assembly uses our SpinStop™ technology, a simple solution that stops the spin and keeps the faucets upright. Includes the flanges, coupling nut, and lock nut necessary to attach it to the draft tower and faucet. Designed with 7/8"-14 (5/8" BSP U.S. Beer Industry Standard) straight pipe thread, this shank will work with all North American faucets. If you're using equipment from outside North America, you'll need to source a specialty shank.
NOTE: To order, carefully measure your draft beer system and order the correct length for your needs.
- The best in purity - only 304 stainless steel touches the product
- Complete assembly
- Connects beverage lines to the faucet
- Excellent for any beverage
- Highly durable
- SpinStop™ technology – keeps the faucets upright
- Fits on North American faucets
- NSF certified
- Dimensions: 8-1/8"L
- Bore Dimensions: 1/4" I.D.
- Shank thread: 7/8"-14 (5/8" BSP U.S. Beer Industry Standard)
NOTE: For wine, use 1/4" I.D. Barrermaster™ Flavorlock tubing.