Re-Circulating Electric Beer Line Cleaning System – 20’ to 300’ Runs
Ensure clean beer lines with our Re-Circulating Electric Beer Line Cleaning System! Re-circulation cleaning creates a turbulent flow, which is 80 times more effective than merely soaking a beer line with cleaning chemicals. A clean draft beer system results in fresh-tasting beer, more profit for the retailer, and more keg sales!
The Re-Circulating Electric Beer Line Cleaning System is ideal for line runs between 20' to 300' and offers excellent performance and value for the professional beer line cleaner!
- Use: For line runs between 20' to 300'
- Corrosion Resistant: Hard coat finish on pump components to resist cleaning chemical corrosion
- Portable: Cordless design and quick disconnect hoses for easy transport
- User Friendly: Body-mounted On/Off switch allows for easy control
- Consistent Usage: Built-in 15 minute timer
- Temperature Resistant Hose: Hoses (6' length, 3/8" I.D.) remain flexible at low temperatures
- Robust: Stainless steel case for durability
- Power Cord: Not Included. Purchase 5-15P 115v cord separately.
NOTE: Always use proper "brewery-approved" Micro Matic Beer Line Cleaning Chemical when cleaning lines. Use a turbulent circulation action for a minimum of 15 minutes (Brewers Association recommended standard).