Elbow Shank Assembly - 1-7/8"L with 3/16" Bore - 304 Stainless Steel
An elbow shank is a variation of the nipple shank in that the nipple with the hose barb has a ninety-degree bend. This bend helps accommodate the beer line while preventing crimping. The elbow is soldered into the shank to prevent the kind of internal leaks that are common in older elbow, flare nut, and gland elbow shanks.
This elbow shank assembly is NSF certified and made of 304-grade stainless steel – excellent for any beverage. The shank assembly includes the flanges, coupling nut, and lock nut necessary to attach it to the draft tower and faucet. Designed with 7/8"-14 (5/8" BSP U.S. Beer Industry Standard) straight pipe thread, this shank will work with all North American faucets. If you're using equipment from outside North America, you'll need to source a specialty shank.
NOTE: Barbed elbow will fit 3/16" or 1/4" I.D. tubing. Hex nut not included, order separately.
- Elbow soldered into shank to prevent internal leaks
- Connects beverage lines to the faucet
- The best in purity – only 304 stainless steel touches the product
- Excellent for any beverage
- Highly durable
- Anti-spin technology
- Fits on North American faucets
- NSF certified
- Dimensions: 1-7/8"L
- Bore Dimensions: 3/16" I.D.
- Shank thread: 7/8"-14 (5/8" BSP U.S. Beer Industry Standard)