Glycol Power Pack - 2,300 BTU - 1/3 HP - 1 Pump - Air-Cooled
Remote or long draw glycol-cooled systems are designed to deliver cold draft beer at the same temperature as the walk-in-cooler over long distances by using a glycol power pack. The power pack is at the heart of the system, as it maintains the temperature of the beer by circulating propylene glycol, a non-toxic, food-grade antifreeze mixture alongside the beer lines all the to the faucet.
- Engineered by beer-industry experts for performance and value.
- Digital thermostat for accurate glycol bath temperature.
- Expanded urethane foam insulates the cabinet to maintain glycol temperature and minimize condensation.
- Exterior sight glass to verify glycol bath level.
- Rugged stainless steel cabinet.
Specially designed to accommodate long draw beer systems, this economy glycol power pack features: 2,300 BTU, 1/3 HP air-cooled compressor, 4.5 gallon glycol bath, and a single pump for glycol re-circulation.
WARRANTY: All power packs carry a full 18 month warranty against defects in material and workmanship and one year on labor from the date of sale. Defective parts, subject to our inspection, will be replaced or repaired during the warranty period on a no charge basis. The compressor is warrantied for an additional three and one-half (3-1/2) years. All loss of sales must be borne by the purchaser.
Need help choosing the right power pack for your space? Select the most efficient unit by using our BTU Calculator