Premium Plus Beer CO2 Dual Regulator – Battery – Primary – Low Pressure – 0-60 PSI
This primary Premium Plus Beer CO2 Dual Regulator battery is perfect for dispensing two draft beers that require different CO2 pressures. This beer gas regulator battery can be used with any CO2 tank that has a male CGA-320 valve. For added safety, this model has an integrated pressure relief valve that vents if pressures exceed 55-65 PSI. Premium Plus regulators come standard with a tamper-evident adjustment screw and bonnet, preventing unauthorized adjustment to gas pressure which can cause foaming/performance issues.
Micro Matic is committed to producing the best quality gas equipment in the industry. Made right here in the USA, every regulator that leaves our plant goes through a rigorous quality control testing process ensuring accuracy, reliability, and optimal performance in the market. Our new Premium Plus regulator offers industry-leading features, providing a better-performing, better quality, and better-tested regulator.
- Adjust pressure from 0 to 60 PSI
- Built for durability: forged brass body, accurate machining, tin nickel plated
- Premium quality metal gauges for durability
- Perfect for dispensing two draft beers that require different CO2 pressures
- One piece heavy duty seat capsule
- Constant pressure supply at high output flow rates
- Factory leak tested at 2900 PSI
- Tamper-evident adjustment screw and bonnet
- Durable built-in long-lasting solid Nylon inlet seal
- Enlarged CO2 port for high volume
- Safety relief valve releases at 55-65 PSI
- Made in the USA
- For home or commercial use
NOTE: The primary gas regulator is designed to decrease the gas cylinder's high pressure to a lower, usable pressure for dispensing. This regulator can be used in a single pressure single keg application or for servicing several secondary regulators downstream. Regulating CO2 is important in providing quality draft beverages because a pressure that's too low or too high will adversely affect the beverages' taste and overall presentation.