Dual Faucet Shank - 12-1/4"L with 3/16" Bore
Double faucet shanks are perfect for pouring two unique beers or for "fast-filling" pitchers from the same keg. This 12-1/4" double faucet shank features 3/16" I.D. stainless steel product tubes with barb hose ends and a chrome-plated crossbar. The shank can be installed into an existing single shank hole.
This NSF-certified shank is excellent for both home and commercial bars. Designed with 7/8"-14 (5/8" BSP U.S. Beer Industry Standard) straight pipe thread, this shank will work with all North American faucets. If you're using equipment from outside North America, you'll need to source a specialty shank.
- 12-1/4" double faucet beer shank with chrome-plated crossbar
- Features two 3/16" I.D. stainless steel product tubes with barb hose ends
- Chrome-plated faucet block
- Can be installed into an existing single shank hole
- Perfect for pouring two unique beers
- Great for "fast-filling" pitchers from the same keg
- Fits on North American faucets
- NSF certified
- Dimensions: 12-1/4"L
- Bore Dimensions: 3/16" I.D.
- Shank thread: 7/8"-14 (5/8" BSP U.S. Beer Industry Standard)