Double Pedestal Draft Tower - Glycol-Cooled - Polished Stainless Steel - 8 Faucets 304
Offer your customers more choice! With the heavy-duty Double Pedestal draft beer tower, you can serve up to 8 different beers and never have to worry about pouring performance. This draft tower utilizes Micro Matic Kool-Rite™ technology with patented cooling blocks and leak-proof shanks – so you know it's made for heavy use, easy maintenance and will deliver the beer cold. A polished stainless steel finish ensures this tower will stand out and look amazing in your bar. The faucets, body, shaft, and levers are all 304-grade stainless steel.
- Polished stainless steel won't pit or chip like chrome
- (8) Micro Matic 304-grade stainless steel faucets
- All 304-grade stainless steel contact with the beer: product lines, shanks, faucets
- Tap handles not included
- Micro Matic Kool-Rite™ technology with patented cooling blocks and leak-proof shanks
- Excellent for any beverage
- NSF certified
- Made in the USA
- Stainless steel product lines and copper coolant lines with TIG welded stainless steel barbed ends that easily connect to either 5/16" or 3/8" trunkline
- Premium quality stainless steel beer faucets with solid 304-grade stainless steel forged body, 304-grade stainless steel faucet shafts, 304-grade stainless steel faucet levers, and PTFE lever washers for smooth consistent performance and easy operation
- Mounting gaskets and mounting hardware
- Faucets: 8
- Length: 30"
- Height: 15-1/2"
- Faucet Height: 11-5/8"
- Column Diameter: 4"
KOOL-RITE™ INSERT TECHNOLOGY
Thanks to the insert's patented Kool-Rite™ technology, this unit ensures optimum cooling at the faucet and the purest taste possible. This technology features stainless steel beer lines that are joined together with copper coolant lines and are then fully insulated for maximum temperature retention. A cold block in the tower insert then provides a direct cold transfer point before the brew leaves the faucet, ensuring your beer is dispensed at the perfect serving temperature from the first pour to the last! The cold block also improves your bar's efficiency by minimizing loose faucet shanks and eliminating kinks in the beer line to reduce service calls and save you time and money. And, because your beer will only touch stainless steel as it passes through the tower, you don't have to worry about any "off" tastes that may be imparted by other materials.