Digital pH Meter - Oakton pHTestr® 30 Waterproof Pocket Tester
Most beer line cleaning chemicals are harmful or fatal if swallowed. Therefore, when cleaning beer lines it is important to always rinse lines thoroughly. To ensure chemicals are thoroughly rinsed from lines, it is recommended to always check the pH level of the rinse water. If not within the normal 7.0 – 8.0 range, then it is likely that chemicals are still present within the lines and additional rinsing is necessary.
Waterproof pHTestr® 30 is great for outdoor applications such as taking pH measurements in lakes and streams. Designed to float in water, you can even attach a line to the housing for easy retrieval. Valox sensor housing resists most chemicals.
The pHTestr® 30 has a replaceable sensor for easy maintenance. Double-junction electrode sensor handles wastewater and solutions containing sulfides, heavy metals, and TRIS. Electrode sensor offers a clog-resistant Kynar® junction and a recessed, glass pH bulb to protect against breakage.
The keypad clicks to confirm operation, and allows access to a variety of functions. Calibrate up to three pH points with the auto-buffer recognition at both USA and NIST standard buffers. Additional features include a automatic temperature compensation (ATC), hold function, auto-off function, self-diagnostic error messages, and a three-segment battery-life indicator.
Meter includes: protective plastic storage case, lanyard, and batteries.
- 0.01 pH accuracy along with dual pH and selectable C or F temperature display
- A complete meter with key features at an economical price
- Replaceable, double-junction electrode sensors save time and money
- IP67-rated housing sits flat on the table and floats in water with the probe cap on
- Range: –2.00 to 16.00 pH
- Resolution: 0.01 pH
- Accuracy: ±0.01 pH
- Calibration: Up to three pH points
- ATC: Yes
- Temperature: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50° C)
- Power: Four AAA batteries (included)