DebiTap Faucet - Flow Control - Rotary Valve - 304 Stainless Steel
Add European styling to any tower. DebiTap Flow Control faucet is a smooth, trouble free tap, which includes the ability to adjust the flow to the desired pour rate. All 304-grade stainless steel contact ensures purity and hygiene. Excellent for dispensing beer, wine, cider, water, coffee and cocktails. This faucet fits standard U.S. shanks and handles.
- Innovative trouble free rotary valve faucet
- Easy pouring action
- Most hygienic internal surface finish in the industry
- Constructed of durable 304-grade stainless steel
- No disassembling needed for cleaning
- Simply run a brush through the nozzle and shank
- cULus NSF ANSI 18 approved
NOTE: Available with a custom order finish like PVD Gold, Candy Copper, Penny Vein, etc. The nozzle can be custom cut down in length if needed. Also available with custom 1/2" rear thread or 5/8" rear thread rather than a USA spline. Can be used for ales, lagers, wines, ciders, soda pops, carbonated water, water, hot water, juices, hot chocolate, milk, cold tea, cold coffees and liquors. cULus NSF ANSI 18 approved: passes health and safety standards in regards to consumption, cleaning and safety of any food product being dispensed through it.