Data Output Module - Analox Ax60+ CO2 Safety Monitor System
The Data Output Module is an accessory for the Analox Ax60+ CO2 Safety Monitor System fixed gas monitor. The module provides real-time monitoring of the Ax60+ and communicates with customers' remote systems such as a Building Management System (BMS).
The module can be used in several ways;
1. 4-20mA signal over 4 channels (one per sensor)
2. MODBUS RTU Communications
3. Can be retrofitted to any existing Ax60+ installations
The Data Output Module is easy to mount and install. Attach to a wall or suitable flat surface and connect into the Ax60+ using the supplied cable. It is available as a quick connect or hard wired unit.
- Simple to install, an industry-standard communication method for communicating sensor status to remote locations.
- 4 channels (1 per sensor).
- Transmits gas levels (e.g. 20.9% O2).
- Fault diagnostics (e.g. Sensor is in fault, analog output drives down to 3mA).
- MODBUS enables more detailed communications regarding sensor status and allows monitoring of the Ax60+ system for more in-depth analysis.
- Enables the transmission of multiple data messages from each sensor.
- Transmits gas levels (e.g. 5000 ppm CO2).
- Transmits alarm status (e.g. AL2 Triggered).
- Ability to transmit fault status (e.g Sensor 2 is in fault).