Cold Brew Coffee Line Cleaner – 128 Oz. Bottle
The Cold Brew Coffee Line Cleaner is packaged in a 128 oz. bottle, pre-mixed, and ready to use. This coffee draft line cleaning system is manufactured in the United States. Purchase a bottle of our cleaner today and find out why Micro Matic is the most trusted name in line cleaning supplies and chemicals.
Line Cleaner Attacks and Dissolves:
- Hop resins
Line Cleaner Kills:
- Surfactant Technology – Micro Matic Line Cleaner solutions contain the latest surfactant technology on the market. Surfactants are wetting agents that reduce surface tension between the deposit to be removed and the cleaning agent. The surfactant brings the deposit and cleaning agent into better contact, allowing for a higher-degree of chemical reaction for removing deposits. The surfactant agent also enables faster and more thorough rinsing–ensuring all the chemical is washed out of the line.
- Line Cleaning Solution is Effective in All Water Conditions – Around the country water conditions can vary from hard to soft. Micro Matic Coffee Line Cleaner delivers consistent cleaning performance in any water conditions, ensuring that the lines in your company are contaminant free, safe for consumers.
- Lowest Foaming of Any Alkaline Cleaner – Less foam results in greater beverage line contact with the cleaning solution. Save time and labor by reducing clean-up from excess foam by using Micro Matic’s superior line cleaning chemical solution.
- Color Indicator – Eliminate the guess work often involved in line cleaning with a color indicator. This feature lets you know when the chemical solution is in the line and when it has been safely rinsed out.
- Minimum Quantity – Sold in quantities of 4 only. For orders shipping to Canada please call our International Sales Department at +1 (352) 799-6331
NOTE: Micro Matic Coffee Line Cleaner solutions are for professional use only. Read and follow directions for use. It’s harmful or fatal if swallowed. Download the Material Safety Data Sheet for more information and before using.