Biergarten "U" Draft Tower - Glycol-Cooled - Polished Stainless Steel - 12 Faucets
The Biergarten™ series offers a brewery-pipe style but with slimmed-down proportions. The design features a contrast between the 3" diameter uprights and crossbar and 6" flanges. Biergarten™ towers are constructed from stainless steel tubes finished to a high polish. The Biergarten™ series are all glycol-cooled using Micro Matic Kool-Rite™ technology, include 304 stainless steel faucets and are NSF certified.
NOTE: Tap handles not included. Custom powder coating available for an additional cost. Please call sales at (866) 327-4159 for more information.
- Biergarten towers offer a slim 3" diameter brewery pipe-style look
- (12) Micro Matic 304-grade stainless steel faucets
- All 304-grade stainless steel contact with the beer: product lines, shanks, faucets
- Kool-Rite™ technology with patented cooling blocks and leak-proof shanks
- Polished stainless steel won't pit or chip like chrome
- NSF certified
- Made in the USA
- Copper coolant lines with 3/8" barb fittings and 304 stainless steel product lines with TIG welded 304 stainless steel barbed ends that easily connect to either 1/4", 5/16" or 3/8" trunkline
- Premium quality stainless steel beer faucets with solid 304-grade stainless steel forged body, 304-grade stainless steel faucet shafts, 304-grade stainless steel faucet levers, and PTFE lever washers for smooth consistent performance and easy operation
- Mounting gaskets and hardware
- Faucets: 12
- 3" diameter uprights
- 4.5" flanges
- Length: 52-3/4"
- Height: 18-7/8"
- Faucet Height: 14-1/4"
- Column Diameter: 3"
KOOL-RITE™ INSERT TECHNOLOGY
Thanks to the insert's patented Kool-Rite™ technology, this unit ensures optimum cooling at the faucet and the purest taste possible. This technology features stainless steel beer lines that are joined together with copper coolant lines and are then fully insulated for maximum temperature retention. A cold block in the tower insert then provides a direct cold transfer point before the brew leaves the faucet, ensuring your beer is dispensed at the perfect serving temperature from the first pour to the last! The cold block also improves your bar's efficiency by minimizing loose faucet shanks and eliminating kinks in the beer line to reduce service calls and save you time and money. And, because your beer will only touch stainless steel as it passes through the tower, you don't have to worry about any "off" tastes that may be imparted by other materials.