Beverage Mixer Tank – D System – 18 Liter – Stainless Steel
The Beverage Mixer Tank™ is a robust 304-grade stainless steel tank with an integrated valve that is the perfect container to mix, store, and dispense cocktails, spirits, or any beverage. The large opening makes it easy to clean and fill the tank. Use a keg coupler to pressurize the tank and to dispense the contents. The Beverage Stainless Steel Tank can be used for still beverages or a combined tank with a SpinStick™ Mixer Base for continuous blending options.
Another benefit is that carbonation can be introduced to the entire cocktail, rather than losing carbonation by mixing bubbly ingredients with flat ones. Carbonating in a keg achieves a consistent level of carbonation up, down, and throughout the drink. Or utilize 100% N or CO2/N2 mixed gas for little or no carbonation.
The Beverage Stainless Steel Tank includes a single D System 304-grade stainless steel valve connected to a high-density polyethylene (HDPE) downtube for various applications. The downtube has a bellows feature, allowing it to angle into the tank sump, extracting most of the contents.
With any highly acidic beverage, it is strongly advised that fittings be either plastic or 304-grade stainless steel to ensure the taste and flavor are not impaired.
THIS BEVERAGE TANK FEATURES
- Store and dispense cold brew, cocktails, and other artisanal spirits
- 18 L (liter) beverage capacity
- 9" in diameter
- Securely sits on proprietary SpinStick™ Beverage Mixer Base (SS-7780-4)
- Constructed of 304-grade stainless steel, ensuring beverage purity
- It comes complete with a D System keg valve
- Limit waste with flexible HDPE downtube
- D System Keg Coupler sold separately