Beverage Storage Tank – 18 Liter – A System
The Beverage Storage Tank™ is a robust 304-grade stainless steel vessel with an integrated valve that is the perfect container to mix, store and dispense cocktails, spirits or just about any beverage. The large opening makes it easy to clean and fill the tank. Use a keg coupler to pressurize the tank and to dispense the contents. Beverage Tank™ can be used for still beverages or combine tank with a SpinStick™ Mixer Base for continuous blending options.
The tank includes a single A System 304-grade stainless steel valve connected to a high-density polyethylene (HDPE) downtube for a wide range of applications. The downtube has a bellows feature which allows it to angle into the tank sump, extracting most of the contents. With any high acidic beverage, it is strongly advised that fittings be either plastic or 304-grade stainless steel to ensure the taste and flavor are not impaired.
Another benefit is that carbonation can be introduced to the entire cocktail, rather than losing carbonation by mixing bubbly ingredients with flat ones. Carbonating in a keg achieves a consistent level of carbonation up, down and throughout the drink. Or utilize 100% N or CO2/N2 mixed gas for little or no carbonation.
THIS BEVERAGE TANK FEATURES
- Store and dispense cold brew, cocktails and other artisanal spirits
- 18 L (liter) beverage capacity
- 9" in diameter
- Securely sits on proprietary SpinStick™ Beverage Mixer Base (SS-7780-4)
- Constructed of 304-grade stainless steel ensure beverage purity
- Comes complete with A System keg valve
- Limit waste with flexible HDPE downtube
- A System Keg Coupler sold separately