Beer Manifold - 2 Way - 2 Barbed Inlets - 6-3/4" L
A fantastic addition to large bars, pubs, and tasting rooms. 2-way beer manifold allows you to easily use 1 keg to supply beer to 2 stations! This handy configuration effectively allows multiple bartenders to fill pints of the same brew from different locations, without investing in the space needed for multiple kegs. Made of stainless steel, this manifold helps protect the great tasting quality of your brew because it won't impart any "off" tastes that may be an issue with brass and other common materials. This component features an integrated bracket so that it can easily be installed in the most convenient place possible. Mounts securely to the wall.
- Distributes beer from 1 keg to 2 stations
- Made of stainless steel for the best in purity
- The integrated mounting bracket makes installation a breeze
- (2) 1/2" O.D. inlet connection
- 7/8"-14 (5/8" BSP) outlets (U.S. beer industry standard)
- 6-3/4" L
This is a Clearance Product. Clearance Products cannot be returned for credit or exchange. Prices shown are the final price, no other discounts will be applied.