Beer Check Gas Analyzer - Adapter Kit
Beer Check Gas Analyzer with Adapter Kit
The Beer Check Gas Analyzer with Adapter Kit is a revolutionary tool the draught service technician or brewer will find indispensable. Beer Check is hand-held and easy to use, providing a fast, accurate reading.
The Beer Check Gas Analyzer with Adapter Kit is an indispensable tool for brewers and draught service technicians. Determine the accuracy of gas blenders and premixed gas cylinders, or check for CO2 after purging air from kegs. Beer Check can also analyze the percentage of oxygen in nitrogen with an accuracy of +0.5%.
While most electronic leak detectors can only sense specific gases such as CO2 or refrigerants, the Beer Check is able to sense any gas, capable of locating leaks down to 0.2 scfh (cubic feet per hour at standard conditions) or less. Beer Check is powered by one standard 9-volt battery. Comes with an adapter kit.
- Check the accuracy of gas blenders and premixed gas cylinders.
- Brewers can check for CO2 after purging air from kegs.
- Check the efficiency of nitrogen generators and the purity of nitrogen supplies.
- Powered by one standard 9-volt battery, comes with an adapter kit
- Dimensions: 3-7/8"W x 5-3/4"H x 1-3/4"D
- Weight: 9 oz
- Power: 9-volt battery
- Accuracy: able to locate leaks down to .2 scfh (cubic feet per hour at standard conditions) or less
- Analyze the percentage of CO2 in nitrogen. Accuracy+1.0%
- Analyze the percentage of CO2 in air. Accuracy+1.0%
- Analyze the oxygen percentage in nitrogen. Accuracy +0.5%
FAQ/ Related Articles
Is Your Workplace Safe and CO2 Exposure Limit Compliant?
Life-saving Alarms for CO2 Leaks: Safety Against Life-Threatneing Hazards in the Workplace
Kegerator Leak Detection