Barriermaster™ Flavourlock Trunkline - 5/16" I.D. Beer Line Hose- 16 Products/4 Glycol Lines
Micro Matic has engineered the most technologically advanced trunkline and beverage tubing in the industry. The patented Barriermaster Flavourlock™ 5/16" I.D. Beer Line Hose and black tape jacket provides optimal beverage integrity and quality, with exceptional thermal performance—delivering excellent return-on-investment and an overall great draft experience. Rugged and easy to install, our trunkline is manufactured with the highest grade materials that contribute to the serviceability and profitability of your system.
Barriermaster™ Flavourlock Beverage Tubing
The next step in flavor protection. Micro Matic, the industry leader introduces the next generation of beverage tubing. Barriermaster Flavourlock™, standard in all our beer trunk line, is engineered to have an exceptional gas barrier layer along with outstanding hygienic quality. Independent testing and in-field performance have found Barriermaster™ Flavourlock superior. A barrier layer is co-extruded within the tube wall to stop gas permeation and preserve the beverage aroma and flavor.
- Black tape protects insulation from tearing
- Barriermaster™ Flavourlock tubing is excellent for use with all beverages
- Ideal for protection against cross migration of flavors
- Food quality barrier film prevents condensation from compromising insulation
- Aluminum foil wrap conducts cold transfer from glycol lines to product lines
- Color-coded lines for easy identification
- NSF certified beer line tubing
- Economically priced per foot and cut to length per order
- Available in lengths up to 328'
- In stock (check for availability) for prompt shipment
NOTE: Trunkline is cut to order and is non-returnable.