Barrel Head Draft Tower - Solid Oak - Up to 4 Faucets
Create the "poured from the keg" look! This barrel head has an oak finish with an old-style rustic appearance that will give your bar something different from most others. Cut from real oak barrels. Each barrel head is unique with its own wood grain—no two alike. No matter what style of the bar that this beer tower is used for, it will add a stylish professional look that customers and consumers alike will love.
This beer faucet tower is capable of different beer faucets attached to a barrel head beer tower for the best convenience for your beer station in a restaurant, pub, or tavern, though the foam insulation that comes standard works with up to four faucets; depending on faucet orientation. While typical beer towers are placed on the bar itself and take up a lot of room, this 21-1/2" diameter version is slightly smaller and takes up less room in the bar area.
NOTE: The barrel head tower comes with NO holes drilled. Faucets and shanks not included. Please order separately. Mounting hardware not included.
- The 21-1/2" diameter, 6-1/4 inch depth, makes this an easy-to-place beer tower that won’t take up excess room in the bar area
- Stylish oak barrel head finish has a rustic appearance that will impress customers
- Beautiful natural oak stain with clear varnish
- The barrel is insulated to maintain beer faucet shank temperature
- Drilling holes for customized installation is quick and easy.
- Includes wall gasket to seal against wall.